Friday, June 26, 2009

Movement...

Just wanted to share that I felt the baby move today!  I was sitting at my desk and felt a little kick way down low, just like Dr. Bost said it would be! I was so thrilled!  I have been praying that I would feel it move soon and telling the baby to kick hard so I could feel it :)  

This week the new floors have been put in at the new house. It looks so good! Our Beaumont house is packed up pretty well. Next week is final moving day so it's getting close :)  Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, that's awesome! I know you are so excited to have felt your little one move, so happy for you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! I am excited to find out if it's a little boy or little girl kicking on Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, what an amazing feeling! enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete